Out of the box, Windows 10 has a handful of themes certain to suit most tastes for individuals who want to change their default background. For people who need a bit more customization, you could download themes in the Microsoft Store, which come with an easy install file that turns customizing your desktop right into a mostly plug-and-play endeavor.
You will find third-party options too, although the options we tried were bugging, and some originated from sources that looked less-than-legitimate. For now, we'll stick with the tried-and-true approach to installing custom desktop themes in the Microsoft store.
1. Right click the Start menu and select Settings.
2. Choose Personalization in the Windows Settings menu.
3. Around the left, select Themes from the sidebar.
4. Under Apply a Theme, click the link to obtain more themes within the store.
5. Decide on a theme, and click to spread out a pop-up to download it.
6. Click on the Get button and wait as the theme downloads.
7. Choose Launch to load the theme in to the Use a Theme menu.
8. Click the theme to apply.